I have woocommerce shop set up here: http://museiam.ca/store/

I am trying to change the colour of the category texts to black in the left sidebar, however I've been unsuccessful so far even trying various CSS tweaks.

Currently there is "Men" and "Women", which is the text color I would like to change to blackness. I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks.

asked November ane 2014 at 18:42

three

  • Third political party plugins and CSS specific questions are off topic hither. Delight encounter How to Ask. Thank you

    Nov ane 2014 at 18:l

  • Distressing most that. Where would exist the right place to post?

    Nov 1 2014 at 20:37

  • For CSS you should try stackoverflow.com :-)

    Nov 2 2014 at 3:10

1 Answer 1

In your detail case you need to change your CSS:

                  .widget ul li a {     colour: black; }                                  

answered Nov one 2014 at 20:09

10

  • Thanks for the reply. But this changes the color to black for all widgets. Is there anyway to merely apply the change to the sidebar? Thank you.

    Nov 1 2014 at 20:38

  • @crazythedon come across now. I've updated my answer.

    Nov 1 2014 at 21:xix

  • Thx for the respond. I've tried this as well just still no effect. I thought this was surely the gear up to. I even added !important later on. Whatsoever other ideas?

    Nov i 2014 at 21:52

  • If yous want to change the color of "Men" and "Women" hyperlinks it should work. I've personally tried that and it must work. Where did you placed this CSS code? It should be at the very bottom of your last loaded CSS file in order to brand sure it isn't overriden past other style annunciation. Do yous apply child theme or the original one?

    Nov one 2014 at 22:03

  • I'1000 using a kid theme of theme "The Retailer". I'g loading all my CSS into Theme Options > Custom CSS. This options menu comes with the theme which is as well where I've been calculation all my CSS tweaks. I idea the code would piece of work %100 but information technology is not for some reason. Could information technology accept to exercise with the widget being woocommerce related or something? I've even tried calculation it through Editor > way.css at the end of file.

    Nov 1 2014 at 22:26

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged css sidebar woocommerce-offtopic text or ask your own question.